Monday, August 17, 2009

just.........

You know what... there was a song tat i liked.. lyrics tat i felt like tat same my feeling.... but not totally but some parts...........................

"Wherever you go... whatever you do... i will be rite here waiting for you.......whatever it takes.. or how my heart break... i will be rite here waiting for you.........."
Ya.. you might think.. that.. this song is nice... but for me.. feel like i went back to past.. ya.. it makes me remember my past....................................................................



BTW... a friend of mine ask me to write something about a friend of mine.. =D


Yep... i got a friend.. around last 8 months ago i think.... . a friend.. .. a good friend i guess........ and my friend who ask me to write about him think that he is so handsome.. may be.. idk.....you know.. he is just a kid.. may be he look like adult.. but totally..seriously he is just a kid.........

garrr... wat should i write.... immmm... oh ya


he is from Yangon.. the same hometown with me.. actually most of my friends are from Yangon.... BTW... do you believe in God???

you know the FATE is so amazing... i don't know him until last 8 months ago... but most of my friend and his friend are the same... and i don't know him.....

And he is now still single.. but he always said he want a gf.. but he dare not to find girl... and unbelievably... he dare not to talk wit girl... so damn amazing,,,, you know.........Last sem i tot... he don't want gf.. he just want to wait for a girl . who he loved since high school... actually not only me all of my friend think like tat... but after he become my housemade i found out tat he is one damn .. so damn kid who ... i better not say tat... :P

JUST FOR MY FAITHFUL FAN :P


P.S.... first i was thinking to write something abt the story i was writing.. but my fan.. want me to write something abt my friend... so .................. i don't even know.. just.. listen..( sorrry... just read this)

No comments:

Post a Comment