Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just....................

it's been a long time tat i didn't write in my blog.. i tired but nth come out of my mind .... really i tried.................................................................


The story i have being writing on..........................


One December morning.... a friend.. told me she got a new boyfriend....... days were like a hell.. watching your love wit the other guy.. "what is tat meaning"... may be i was too scared to tell her how does i feel... how much i love............. may be she know tat without me telling her how do i feel.............

The Final is close.... wishing you for all the good luck.... as the day passed on.. my heart become beating more and more... January... Feb.... what a nightmare................ watching love wit someone else........................

" I will be rite here waiting for you"........................................................


I am a shadow


A shadow, unknowned,
Each time
Cold woe breeze blows
Holes are born on almost
Whole of his body....
His head also almost blows

His unhallow soul,unknown,
Sparkles under idea rain
Really and really of really
Wish every one knows
His glowing poetic flows
Known

More and more
He holds his flows
Less and less
He left his egooo
He go bold...

No comments:

Post a Comment