Saturday, October 10, 2009

i don't know... may be i was mistaken...

There was a kid.. who love to be loved......................................

I thought i ady told you guys untill December................ After tat.. days become more and more boring for me.. THE FINAL is near.. the danger is closer.. the scary things are coming forward............. even in the thought.. my feeling were kind of death.................... All i wished was " Dear God, Just let me drop over the hill.. and crush on rocks.. broke all the bones ... hit on the rock..and forgot everything else....... and die" I do wish like tat.. coz i didn't wanna die seeing my love with someone else. and i didn't wannna remember abt tat even in my next life...........................................


But luck was on my side.. may be the God didn't hear what i wished...may be the God was mistaken what i wished i did well in THE FINAL....Actually i didn't even know what so called danger.. what so called scary things.. everyone was scare of that thing .. THE FINAL.. but for me tat was nth.............. may be i was mistaken may be i didn't know anything but i know did tat.........................


But how abt her????? how was she???? did she do well??? i don't know.. no idea at all................... but after final.......... i swear , i searched for her like 2 or 3 hrs but.. nth turned out.. may be she hang out wit her friends may be wit her bf.............................


May be i was mistaken.. may be i don't know anything ... She ady broke up wit her bf... before final............they said she cried... but................. she still a beauty, she still an angel.. she still a lovable gal ,at least for me...............................

Humanly human


If I plainly bursts my heart
Like a cigarette,aiming to crush
Thou "be-dead" sames hav' gaps
Absolute liking of the heart-less

It dun sense to be inferior
hence not to be superior
Listens to beats of ur interior
He d'misses to be underior

Humanly human
That's what I feel myself
And see thy hearts.


Time passed so quietly and so quickly....................................


TO BE CONTINUE...........................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment